How to register for Turf Rewards
The Syngenta Turf Rewards program is designed to assist in the continual professional development of the sports turf management industry. Professional turf managers earn and accrue points towards industry-related rewards when they purchase Syngenta products during the promotional period, and then log those purchases on the Syngenta Turf website. Learn more about the rewards available here.
Step 1: Register for a new website account on Syngenta Turf & Landscape
Click the "Register" button at the top of this page. Fill in your details and click "Create New Account".
[If you already have a website account, then there is no need to do this step, please proceed to Step 2.]
Shortly after submitting your form, you will recieve a confirmation email to the address that you put in the form. Be sure to check you junkmail or spam folder to make sure the email hasn't been misdirected. If you don't receive a confirmation email within 1 hour, please send us an email at [email protected].
You must click the link in the confirmation email before you will be able to login to the website.
Download cheat sheets
Step 2: Enter the Turf Rewards portal
Now that you have created a website account and confirmed your registration, you can enter the Turf Rewards portal and start to earn points. Learn more about earning points here.
Make sure you are logged into your account, by clicking the "Login" button at the top of this page, and then entering your email address and password.
Once you are logged in, click “My Page” at the top of this page. You will be taken to your personalised dashboard, where you can click on the Turf Rewards image and follow the prompts to start the rewards verification process.
Please note, sometimes the verification process for entering the portal can take a little bit of time. If it has been 24 hours since you first tried and you still cannot access the portal, then please contact us at [email protected] for additional support.
Download cheat sheets
What is the Syngenta Turf Rewards program?
The Syngenta Turf Rewards program is designed to assist in the continual professional development of the sports turf management industry. Professional turf managers earn and accrue points towards industry-related rewards when they purchase Syngenta products during the promotional period, and then log those purchases on the Syngenta Turf website. Rewards through the program include memberships with the Australian Sports Turf Managers Association or New Zealand Golf Course Superintendents Association, discounts for the Australasian Turf Conference, or entry to the NZGCSA Turf conference.
I'm a homeowner, not a professional turf manager, can I still join Turf Rewards?
We love your enthusiasm for turf! There is nothing to stop you joining the program. However it has been designed around the quantities that professional turf and landscape managers typically use, and the rewards are all designed for continuing professional development. It would be very difficult for a homeowner to achieve the minimum points requirement for the lowest level of reward, therefore we would not recommend that you join the program.
Why is it using a different name to mine when I login to the Turf Rewards portal?
There are a couple of potential reasons for that.
- Only one set of rewards can be claimed per club/company. If you and another team member at your club/company are both claiming points on Turf Rewards, then your accounts will be combined within the portal. In this case, only one of your names will be used for the account. But don't worry, the rest of your account on the website will remain seperate, it's only within the Turf Rewards claims portal that you will be combined.
- If you are new (or new-ish) to your role, then it is possible that the superindentant before you had signed up to Turf Rewards using the clubs email address. If this is the case, just get in touch at [email protected] and we can help you get that sorted.
I forgot my password, what do I do?
- Click “Login” in the top menu of this page.
- Click “Forgot your password” and follow the prompts.
- Enter your email address, click the “I’m not a robot” button and then click “send new password”.
- Check your email for your password reset instructions. Be sure to check your junkmail/spam folder just in case it's been redirected there.
- If you continue to have trouble logging in, please send an email to: [email protected]
I've changed my email address since last year, what do I do?
If you've changed your email address since you last logged into Syngenta Turf & Landscape, then please send an email to [email protected] with your name, old and new email, and your place of business.
What else does my registration give me access to?
Now that you have registered for Turf Rewards, there are a number of Greencast Services available to you, using the same login details. These include:
Weather Forecast: Comprehensive turf-specific weather forecasting and diagnostic tool.
Historical Weather: Invaluable data source to visualise past weather patterns impacting your specific turf location.
Growing Degree Day Calculator: Tailored to your location, this weather-based tool helps to predict plant growth and product placement.
GDD Threshold Alerts: Set notifications for when your location’s Growing Degree thresholds are reached.
Sprayer Set-up Calculator: Calibrate your sprayer with these helpful calculations to ensure precision application.
With more helpful turf Tools coming soon!