AU - 56777
2 x 10 L
Group M5 Fungicide
SC (suspension concentrate)
Classification and Security
Personal Protective Equipment
|Thoroughly shake or roll the container several times to ensure uniform mixture. Mix the required quantity of product with water in the spray tank with the agitator operating. Agitate while spraying.|
Mixing and spraying
|Ensure even application in order to achieve even disease control. Avoid overlapping sprays.|
|Leaf and Crown Diseases: Application volume for leaf and crown diseases (Brown Patch, Grey Leaf Spot, Helminthosporium diseases and Winter Fusarium) should be adequate to ensure thorough and even coverage of the turf leaves and penetration to the crowns. Ideal application volume should be 350 to 500 L/ha.|
In a transport emergency dial 000, Police or Fire Brigade.
For specialist advice in an emergency only, call 1800 033 111 (24 hours).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DACONIL WEATHER STIK Turf Fungicide is an excellent choice as the basis of a preventative program.
- Broad spectrum control of major turf diseases including Dollar Spot, Winter Fusarium, Brown Patch and the Helmo complex
- A fungicide that sticks and stays under tough mowing and irrigation practices
- High quality suspension concentrate formulation with low odour and non-staining properties
- The option to tank mix with BANNER MAXX or HERITAGE MAXX to achieve systemic and contact action
- Strong resistance management properties when used in rotation with multi-site products like MEDALLION Turf Fungicide