1. Clean the spray tank before using. If it is contaminated with other materials, mixing problems and/or clogging may occur, or injury to the turf may result.
2. Fill tank no more than 25% full with clean water before adding CASPER. Begin agitating tank contents vigorously and continue agitation during entire mixing and spraying operation.
3. Pour required amount of CASPER steadily into tank. Allow vigorous bypass agitation to completely disperse product.
4. After adding required quantity of CASPER and obtaining complete dispersion, continue to fill tank to desired level for spraying.
5. Add required quantity of non-ionic surfactant if using and continue agitation.
6. Thorough agitation (preferably mechanical) of the spray liquid is essential during the addition of the product and during the entire spraying operation. Recirculate if left to stand.
Note: Spray solution should NOT be left standing in the tank overnight.