Outstanding season long grub control is now easier than ever
ACELEPRYN Insecticide is now available in 750mL and 5L bottles, and ACELEPRYN GR in 4kg and 10kg packs. The efficiency and longevity of performance means your turf spaces are protected for longer and because it is exempt from poison scheduling, PPE requirements for workers are reduced. This new no-spray option means ease of use and minimal disruption to the community.
ACELEPRYN GR controls a wide range of insect pests including African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs and several species of caterpillars including Cutworm, Sod Webworm and Lawn Armyworm.
ACELEPRYN GR sets a new standard in long lasting, efficient control of turf pests.
The granule formulation offers you the same benefits as the liquid you know and trust, such as:
• Season long control
• Exemption from poison scheduling
• High turf safety and low environmental impact
In addition, ACELEPRYN GR delivers:
• A flexible option for tight or difficult to access turf areas such as schools, passive parks and around trees and other obstacles
• Ease of use with no spray equipment, no re-entry periods and no PPE requirements
• Ease of activation with irrigation
HOW TO USE
• ACELEPRYN GR is easy to use and can be spread in any professional turf fertiliser spreader
• During application check equipment periodically to ensure distribution remains even and effective
• For optimal control, irrigate with approximately 6 mm of water immediately after application
• Where treating for caterpillars, irrigation and mowing should be delayed for 24 hours
• Application rates from 75 kg/ha to 150 kg/ha
• ACELEPRYN GR is a SGN 150
See full label for details. Spreader settings are approximate and should only be used as a starting point when calibrating to achieve the desired application rate. These settings are wheel to wheel coverage.
Season long control of up to 6 months can be achieved using the higher application rates.
African Black Beetle / Argentinian Scarab:
ACELEPRYN GR may be applied from spring onwards for preventative control of these pests.
Argentine Stem Weevil / Billbug:
ACELEPRYN GR should be applied when overwintered adults are first observed to prevent damage in late spring.
ACELEPRYN GR will provide excellent curative control in turfgrass and should be applied when pests/damage is observed.
For more information, please call Syngenta Customer Service on 1800 022 035.